Lotus – LEVA
Lightweight Electric Vehicle Architecture
- Development of new lightweight structures for net-zero emission vehicles
- Incorporates cutting-edge UK engineering to pioneer new BEV chassis and powertrain concepts
- Collaborating with supply chain partner Sarginsons to develop state-of-the-art digital twin
- Incorporating high-performance aluminium alloys developed by BCAST at Brunel University.
- Total project value of £2m, with £1m funded by the APC
- Group Lotus Ltd
- Brunel University London
- Sarginsons Industries Ltd
New lightweight structures for next generation net-zero vehicles
Project LEVA is targeting the acceleration of and innovation behind new lightweight structures for next-generation net-zero emissions vehicles.. Pioneering cutting edge UK based engineering and manufacturing expertise to create products which can be applied to BEV’s from ‘everyday’ sports cars up to sports crossovers.